[ ~New replies~ · ~Members~ · ~Forum Rules~ · Search · ]
  • Страница 1 из 5
  • »
Форум TK » English Forum » TK - news » News you can use
News you can use
SamanosukeДата: Понедельник, 19.01.2009, 03:05 | Сообщение # 1
TK Jedi Master
Статус: offline
My translation skills aren't too great (I'm working on it, though) but I'll do my best.

Weeping fans.

Going back home to Taiwan for a day to promote Red Cliff part II, someone from the media spots a ring on his left ring finger. Of course, people started to speculate (I'll get the links soon, I promise.) News went around saying that he's married. He's not. Ms. Manager even confirmed that. He wears it because he likes to. During the promotion, he took it off, as well as the one on his right ring finger.

Leaving Taiwan, many female fans just don't believe it because he put them back on. They're convinced he's married or has a girlfriend. We don't know if he has a girlfriend or not.

Him having a girlfriend, him being married does not change who he is.

Сообщение отредактировал Samanosuke - Понедельник, 19.01.2009, 03:07

mikomiДата: Понедельник, 19.01.2009, 12:12 | Сообщение # 2
TK Bishamonten incarnation
Samanosuke, thank you)))) I have already made the article. I have included you into the list of article auothors as the main one. Means - I have compiled it but with your help.
here is the link
I donno...I will firstly translate it here soon and you will say if you wanna see that article in the English page

May the Force Be With You!

mikomiДата: Вторник, 20.01.2009, 11:27 | Сообщение # 3
Samanosuke, thank you for these
i will start working on them today)))))
by the way
I need help with the articles made for English page....more advise than help: I need to know if it is OK to put them as the TK nes in the English page?

SamanosukeДата: Среда, 21.01.2009, 22:27 | Сообщение # 4
TK Jedi Master
Go right ahead. smile I remember to post the links to where I get the news from (I'm looking right at this moment for the other links for what you already have posted. I'll edit this entry as soon as I find it. I gotta go back a couple of days) as often as I can.

In regards as to why he wears it on his ring finger rather than his middle finger, it just won't fit. Also, he goes for what's inside more than looks concerning what type of woman he goes for, as said in the same article.

K-20 trailer with English subtitles.

Сообщение отредактировал Samanosuke - Среда, 21.01.2009, 22:37

mikomiДата: Четверг, 22.01.2009, 00:28 | Сообщение # 5
Samanosuke, thank you)))))

SamanosukeДата: Четверг, 22.01.2009, 02:29 | Сообщение # 6
TK Jedi Master
I think I got it all but I do remember another link. I'll go and check and add ASAP.

Now here's my two cents:

him having a girlfriend, him being married isn't the end of the world. Does it change who he is? Nope, not in the slightest. He's still the same Takeshi Kaneshiro as before. I just wish people would stop jumping to conclusions so fast. Get the story straight first. Speculating is one thing but to say it's the truth and not back it up is another thing. Let him wear rings, whether it be a wedding band or just because he wants to wear a ring.

Another reason why I love, admire and respect him is that he's so cryptic when it comes to his private life. Are us fans curious? No doubt. Me? It's the last thing on my mind, to be honest with you. I'd rather hear it from him than from any other type of news media because they tend to blow it up, and, you know, you get some fans of his start to cry, which bugs me.

Why cry over that? Wouldn't those ones want to be happy for him? He sees that you're in a relationship. He'll be happy for you.

Whenever he's in one, I'm extremely happy for him and her!! biggrin Then I start to come up with, what are you gonna work on next?? x) It's all good on my end.

I'm hoping that he's secretly working on the live-action Onimusha movie.

When do I cry? Oh, when he cries in anything that he's in.

Сообщение отредактировал Samanosuke - Четверг, 22.01.2009, 02:32

mikomiДата: Четверг, 22.01.2009, 02:42 | Сообщение # 7
Samanosuke, I totally agree on that
I would be so happy if he'd got married
you know I feel as if TK is my aniki - I mean he resembles to by ototou (younger brother) a lot and that is why I cannot think of him as of someone whom I would consider to be a sexual attraction to me)))) hope you understand what am I saying))))) biggrin
But 'cause of having these feelings as to a brother I really want Takeshi to find someone good and be happy.

mikomiДата: Суббота, 24.01.2009, 20:55 | Сообщение # 8
Samanosuke, I knew you would like this avi))))) I am so happy you took it))))))
that is a real happyness for me

about the news...I guess I will put it as the different one...or should I add the one that already exists?

SamanosukeДата: Суббота, 24.01.2009, 21:21 | Сообщение # 9
TK Jedi Master
biggrin

Speaking of, I'll get to adding later on today, I hope. I know, I know. I said I was gonna start Monday. Oops..

I think you can just add it on or you can make a new entry. It's up to you.

mikomiДата: Суббота, 24.01.2009, 21:57 | Сообщение # 10
Samanosuke, Okey))))
thanks))))) cool

SamanosukeДата: Воскресенье, 25.01.2009, 00:18 | Сообщение # 11
TK Jedi Master
Awesome!! You started!! happy

I truly feel bad for not starting when I said I was going to start. sad I'll try and get a good amount done today.

mikomiДата: Воскресенье, 25.01.2009, 12:28 | Сообщение # 12
Samanosuke, I would be very grateful for your help
no worries - you don't have to rush dry

SamanosukeДата: Вторник, 27.01.2009, 22:20 | Сообщение # 13
TK Jedi Master
I'm still surprised that I took 205 caps of him as Miyamoto. biggrin

Rene Liu shares a toilet secret with Takeshi Kaneshiro

Taiwanese artiste, Rene Liu revealed that she was a toilet cleaner before becoming personal assistant for singer Bobby Chen, and she shared the work with Asian superstar Takeshi Kaneshiro.

Liu revealed that the wages she received as Chen's assistant was as little as S$500. She spent three years beside Chen observing and learning, while she awaits an opportunity. Her talents were later discovered by director Sylvia Chang who first casted her in movie "Siao Yu".

In her early years in the industry, Liu had to do everything, including washing the toilet. "There was also another person who had to wash the toilet. And he is the superstar who is famous across China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan, Takeshi Kaneshiro. Basically we shared the work; one of us did Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, while the other did Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays," Liu revealed. She said that though it was a tough period, it was a fulfilling one.

Liu also denied rumors which said she is quitting showbiz. She explained that she will be undergoing a knee operation and needed time off from work to recuperate; but that did not mean she is retiring from showbiz.

A well-known "marriage fanatic" she is, Liu is still a far cry from her own wedding. She revealed that though there is someone wooing her, she does not fancy him and is also not dating at the moment.

mikomiДата: Вторник, 27.01.2009, 22:31 | Сообщение # 14
Samanosuke, I am not sure if I wanna meke it public but that is a very funny news))))) I wonder how was that when they were talking.....guess maybe they were dating too))))) just wondering wink

SamanosukeДата: Вторник, 27.01.2009, 22:34 | Сообщение # 15
TK Jedi Master
Oh, you don't have to. I just think it's cute. x)

Форум TK » English Forum » TK - news » News you can use
  • Страница 1 из 5
  • »
Поиск: