[ Новые ответы · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · ]
[ ~New replies~ · ~Members~ · ~Forum Rules~ · Search · ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум TK » English Forum » TK - miscellaneous » Can Wu Zun be the next Takeshi Kaneshiro? (and article I have found recently)
Can Wu Zun be the next Takeshi Kaneshiro?
mikomiДата: Суббота, 28.03.2009, 10:45 | Сообщение # 1
TK Bishamonten incarnation
Статус: offline
can wu zun be the next takeshi kaneshiro/

here is the article

Can Wu Zun be the next Takeshi Kaneshiro?
Posted by: flhroxs in Uncategorized

translated by : jastan87 of CEFC
credits : CEFC and sina.com

Note: Please credit jastan87 of CEFC for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

Comparison of Wu Zun and Takeshi Kaneshiro
Takeshi Kaneshiro holds a high position in the eyes of many audiences especially females, speaking of the most handsome Asian guy, Takeshi Kaneshiro’s name will be the three words that will come out from the mouth. Wu Zun, young man, the most famous member of the new pop idol group Fahrenheit. Although it might seems too early to compare him with Takeshi Kaneshiro but he is indeed someone not to miss. In a vote for ‘Taiwan’s No. 1 Pretty Boy’ hosted by Yahoo! in 2007, Wu Zun was voted no. 1 with 14305 votes beating Takeshi Kaneshiro who had 8952 votes.

When Wu Zun joined the industry, he was said to be the combination of Wang Leehom and Daniel Wu. As the leading member of Fahrenheit, Wu Zun has elegance and handsomeness. This year he stepped into the movie circle for the first time to act in Jingle Ma’s latest romance action movie ‘Butterfly Lovers’ and appeared in period clothing. Compared to Takeshi Kaneshiro’s handsome look in ‘House of Flying Daggers’, Wu Zun’s reincarnation of Liang Shan Bo is more friendly and energetic. As this is Wu Zun’s first ‘electrocution’ with movie, using his acting and language to compare with Takeshi Kaneshiro it would not be fair, but his hard work and seriousness is definitely worth to be learnt by many youngsters, he insist on completing every action move himself and in seriousness, even martial arts director Cheng Xiao Dong also praised him.

Besides his acting career, Wu Zun’s singing side is also developing well. As the most popular group, the popularity is not only based on looks, having the vocal is also important. Due to culture differences, Wu Zun worked harder that the other artistes, no matter how difficult or how tiring it is, Wu Zun always show his sunshine side to the audiences. He always wore a smile and always looks energetic.

Wu Zun’s family is also a strong backing for him. Wu Zun has the nickname call ‘Prince of Brunei’, his family and Brunei’s sultan is long-time friends. These titles added glory for Wu Zun, let numerous girls fall for him. Gentle, warm to others, don’t have the style of a superstar, how can anyone not love this type of good idol? No matter where Wu Zun goes, it will cause a stir, his fans team is increasing and the warmth is increasing too. From known, ‘Butterfly Lovers’ will be shown in Asia in October, there will be a grand premiere ceremony in Brunei, as the most famous people in Brunei its difficult to imagine the scenario at the premiere in Brunei, maybe it would be like big bomb causing a stir in Brunei’s entertainment circle.

Actually no matter if Wu Zun will become the next Takeshi Kaneshiro or not, still hopes that he will become an evergreen and grow up well in this colourful entertainment circle.

to make it a bit of conversation here too
here is Wu Zun

May the Force Be With You!

SamanosukeДата: Пятница, 03.04.2009, 06:28 | Сообщение # 2
TK Jedi Master
Whoa..

The votes between the two of them.. surprised

mikomiДата: Пятница, 03.04.2009, 09:24 | Сообщение # 3
Samanosuke, yep.
And I do not think TK and him are to be compared.
Surely Wu Zun is cute but he is not TK

OgnyanaДата: Пятница, 10.07.2009, 17:32 | Сообщение # 4
TK Jedi
No way.

Frankly speaking, I'm not especially keen on such things as "XXX is the Russian Bruce Willis", " Wu Zun is another TK", etc. I still tend to think that each person is unique, and these - these are trite expressions, and somewhat tacky to that, sort of "glittering generalities". TK is Tk. If Wu Zun (whoever) is ever to become a well-known and a popular person he will be himself, and not somebody's lookalike or "substitute". So - every success to Wu Zun, but he and Takeshi are as different as chalk and cheese.

Querer es poder.

mikomiДата: Пятница, 10.07.2009, 18:40 | Сообщение # 5
Ognyana, totally agree with that
I have no idea why do they compare them even

OgnyanaДата: Суббота, 11.07.2009, 19:31 | Сообщение # 6
TK Jedi
TK IS MUCH MORE THAN A PRETTY FACE. Mikomi, I'm with you here.

Querer es poder.

Форум TK » English Forum » TK - miscellaneous » Can Wu Zun be the next Takeshi Kaneshiro? (and article I have found recently)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: